ADULT BIBLE QUIZ 1
- What was hovering over the waters “in the beginning”?
- From where did God first appear to Moses?
- Which tribe was set apart for the Priesthood?
- Who was Moses to commission to lead the people into the Promised Land?
- What was the name of the prostitute who sheltered the spies that Joshua sent to Jericho?
- Whose head was never to be touched by a razor?
- What was the name of Ruth’s mother in law?
- What did Eli accuse Hannah of when he saw her praying?
- How long was David’s reign as king?
- How was Elijah taken up to heaven?
- What were the names of Noah’s three sons?
- What did Solomon ask God for?
- What was the name of the King of Persia that God used to help the exiles return to Jerusalem?
- To whom did God tell not to law a finger on Job?
- How many Psalms are there?
- Who wrote the book of Proverbs?
- Fill in the blank. Ecclesiastes 3:1 “There is a time for everything, and a for every activity under the heavens;”
- To what does “he” compare his darling’s hair to in Song of Songs Chapter 4?
- What did Isaiah hear Seraphim call to one another?
- What does Jeremiah cite as a problem when God appoints him prophet?
Whenever my husband and I are eating out, having a drink on holiday or sitting relaxing of an evening, we really enjoy bible quizzing!! We have collected many Bible Quiz books and are quickly working our way though them! We find it a fantastic way to learn Scripture and have fun together. Sometimes we cringe when we get the wrong answer to something that we most definitely should have known and other times we impress each other by getting the correct answer to a very random question!!
I plan to compose both adult and children’s quizzes which you will find in the Resource section of this website. There you will find them in PDF Format so that you can print these off and take them anywhere!!
Have a go at the questions above and then head to Resources to find the answers!
Love and Blessings